Saturday 26 November 2011

A Talent to be Admired

A couple of weeks ago I ventured to Magnolia Square craft markets – and thank g*d I did. The market was full of amazingly talented people. And passionate. It was a breath of fresh air to observe the creations of these people, and it seemed as though the main reason behind their success was passion. Purely passion. I realise that the majority of businesses and creative outcomes stem from passion, but here it was different. Any who, I’m getting off track…

My discovery = Emma Leonard        

Emma was a very quiet, humble, and appreciative young lady. She had a little stall where she was showing her drawings, and WOW - what amazing / beautiful / wonderful drawings they were. You can see some of my favourites below.













And there are oh so many more – check out her blog http://bonesbraidsandatricycle.blogspot.com/

AND if you’d like to find out more about her, Finders Keepers did a cute interview with her which you can find here http://www.thefinderskeepers.com/blog/2011/07/creative-space-emma-leonard/

And if you think they’re as lovely as I do, she has a store on Etsy

Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment